SUP YO (Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga)
Practice Yoga on a Stand Up Paddleboard!
Yoga and Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) just happen to go together very well. Doing yoga on a paddleboard enhances the yoga workout. The paddleboard makes a fine yoga mat and the extra balance required by being on the water intensifies the yoga routine. The peacefulness and tranquility of floating on the water combines nicely with the meditative nature of yoga.
- Increase Focus & Concentration
- Increase Balance & Core Strength
- Connect with Nature
Challenge your practice with SUP YO!
- Boston – North: Beverly, MA
- Boston – South: Hingham, MA
- NH Seacoast – Rye Harbor & Seabrook Harbor
- $35 per 75 minute class. Includes board, paddle, anchor and life vest
- $25 BYOB (Bring your own board and anchor)
- $75 Private Class (single student)
If you plan to bring your own board, enter the coupon code “BYOB” when registering for $10 off the class.*Please note, BYOB includes bringing your own anchor*
Space is limited – View our schedule to register for classes in advance.
WHAT IS SUP YOGA? WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE: